Monday 2 July 2012

What do YOU enjoy about the Sales Game

Running with you the Sales Reps

Recently I asked via the sales groups that I am connected with on Linkedin( quite a few groups, connect with me if you would like to, great to network) the above question, thank you for your response.Focus was on two things one enjoy's.

Some interesting feed back,

-convincing new clients to buy my product,
-freedom and flexibility,
-uncapped income and financial freedom,
-developing new relationships,
-helping clients find solutions to their problems,
-making customer happy, and then I am happy,
-come across new ideas, new ways to do things,
-pleasure of acheivment,
-the challenge of closing a difficult client,
-finding the right solution for my client,
-free to manage my time.

To name a few.

So we have 6 months left in our sales year, what are the 5 key areas you want to work on, to be better positioned as a Sales Pro, maybe it is some off these,

-study your client more,notice and remember the details,
-would your clients really miss you,
-keep challenging yourself to be open to new ideas,
-improve your focus,
-make more face to face contact with your clients.

Till next time ,go sell your way to Success

No comments:

Post a Comment