Friday 27 July 2012

Your Influence vs Your Performance

Running with you the Sales Rep.

I have just spent a few days in Johannesburg, meeting with clients and attending sales meetings, positive energy is generally the order of the day, good motivator for me. but while waiting for my flight pulled a magazine and saw this in an article-

"The Belief that Sales is mainly about Relationships is Outdated" this from a managing director and coach, well up to you to agree or disagree, I disagree.
To have a positive and significant INFLUENCE on others and on your PERFORMANCE, your relationships need to be the solid foundation.In the article it also stated customers are looking for direction on how to grow business and manage over heads- they are TOO BUSY to focus on relationships, you know my view?????

Then in a FORBES article 2nd July a comment" busy being busy executives trying to justify their existence" .In a post I did on the 12th June in my blog for sme owners," who really cares how busy you are, manage time, not your time management"

So influence is more about who and what you influence in your day, if it is positive then good ,great performance should follow.

Each day be aware of the power of your Influence be conscious of it, believe me it has great power.

Till next time, Go sell your way to Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment