Tuesday 17 July 2012

Manage Sales Fatigue

Running with you the Sales Reps,

Hopefully most of you don't suffer from sales fatigue, or is it sales stress, or sales pressure. If you do here's a few ways to stay on your game.

How do you have and create fun at work, you spend some much time working you need to have this as part of your sales plan, next which high potential clients do you really, really enjoy,make plans to
to have regular contact with them.
Keep fresh by doing a different type of self development, attack some project that has fear written all over it, yes might seem weird, it can work.
Here's one that I did all the time, when it is my birthday, or my wife's or son's I would take the day off.( As a manager I gave my staff the day of on their birthday, no leave form had to be filled in, if the day was on a Saturday or Sunday, then Friday or Monday were taken off)

Here's a few other ideas from my Inspired Sales Insights booklet,
         Session 15,  -are you building your personal brand,
                             -how we think is how we are,
                             -work on your behaviour and habits.
(These three points were covered in more depth in an earlier post of mine)

Till next time, go sell your way to Success.


No comments:

Post a Comment