Thursday 14 April 2016

How does your Sales Manager stack up

Running with you the Sales Rep

Why do I hear on an on going basis, that Sales leadership, is poor, is it something to do with expectations, or sales culture, or, or???
Yep we know any one can lead a team when all is above the curve, but in hard time's different story.

It is important that you monitor and understand your leader's (or so called leader) behavior, and his habits, and mood swings.

I heard recently, about a new sales manager taking over a team, all he did was "rant and rave" on the war path, hit the panic button I guess he lacks self confidence, has an image issue.

Sales managers need to up their game, big time.

Till next time go sell your way to Success.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that sales managers need to up their game. I think the majority of people are unprofessional. People lack communication and problem solving skills. I personally think people need to keep a close eye on their managers. I also believe managers and other employees need better training. We can only hope to see a change in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there please go to Guys new sales blog at http://saleswisdom.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete