Tuesday 22 September 2015

You know what these letters stand for--SSDD

Running with you the Sales Rep.

So what does SSDD stand for, when I hear people use them I fell sorry for them, and then move into action to help them.
SAME SH  one  T DIFFERENT DAY.
 I ask why, do you not have some daily affirmations, most say NO, most say I am busy, yep busy being busy.

-Say instead, Day by day in every way I am a better me, I am grateful for what I have in my life, yep good that you have a job giving you an income.
-Say I am committed, determined and have energy, I am totally confident.

Go do some self study, go and improve your being, yes you can, you must.

To the SAGE, all in life is a movement toward perfection, so what need has he for excessive, the extravagant, or the extreme by Dr Wayne Dyer, one of my mentors, who passed on recently.

Till next time go sell your way to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment