Wednesday 7 October 2015

MY Blog AUDIENCE

Running with You the Sales Rep
It would be good of you to mail me at guywdaines@vodamail.co.za, if your are an Outside rep, or in sales admin position, I am doing some research and would like to obtain a feel for my audience, so I can focus my future blogs, I will not put you on my mailing list unless you ok it. Thank you.

So you have just been sent on a training course/seminar, to ensure it was purposeful/worthwhile ask yourself, these questions.

-What specific output would make this training worthwhile
-What would ensure that your time was well spent
-What has been the most valuable to you, yep that word,VALUABLE keeps coming up in my blogs

Go action/ implement ASAP
Till next time go Sell Your way to Success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there please go to Guy's new sales blog at http://saleswisdom.blogspot.co.za/

    ReplyDelete