Sunday 17 June 2012

Overcoming Objections

Running with you the Sales Rep.

We are all trained to overcome buyer objections, we also know which key ones will be thrown at us, right!
Here's a few as a refresher-
       Business is slow right now,
       I am to busy to meet with you,
       We expect hard times ahead,
       We are satisfied with whom we deal with.
                     nearly forgot this objection!
        Your price is to high.

We all know that price will be one of the objections, why do so many reps then jump to giving discounts. If you have been selling for a while you should have at least five ways to overcome this,
right!
In my travels I must admit that I haven't heard the word that starts with R in terms of the economy, I hate that word,we are just in a different economic climate. there is business being done we must just find it,right!

In 2008 I came up with the RSQP formula relative to b2b.
   Relationships
   Service
   Quality
   yes Price last 
To view the full information on this formula you can go to my other blog,focused at SME Owners,
http://www.scotrho.blogspot.com

Till next time, go Sell your way to Success

No comments:

Post a Comment