Thursday 4 October 2012

Powerful Persuasion Part 2

Running with you the Sales Reps

Herewith more on the above subject by Tom Hopkins, as sales people we need to implement,
Powerful Persuasion.
How do you go about "reading your client",how do you build trust and long lasting relationships.
   -think of ways to keep in touch,
   -keep your word,
Remember one of your goals is to persuade your client to like you better than the opposition rep,
critical step in winning business,
Whatever you are selling, you are in the Relationship, Service and Investment business, when clients buy from you , they actually invest with you and then your company, simple, I suppose.

This week I had two reps from competing businesses come see me re- a deal that I am working on,
four day's gone by and no follow up from them on the quotes they gave me, life must be good for them. They are however negatively affecting their company's brand!

Tom's Champion Creed
"I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed, and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and KEEP TRYING"
Till next time go sell your way to Success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment