Monday 25 May 2015

WE are all Sales people

Running with you the Sales Rep

Recently I was having a pint with a mate who has an accounting degree, but has taken up a position with a well known Assurance company as a Financial Adviser, not a accounting position.
His role is to advise clients on  which product would suit them, so i said are you enjoying the sales game, sales profession.

His reply, I am not a sales person, I advise???, so I said but you have to identify needs, recommend solutions, and close the sales, and build relationships. So Jack you do sell not only yourself, but the brand you represent, PLUS, financial products, you sell B2C.

Why do so many people dislike being a sales person, my Dad sent me on a sales course when I was still at school, 18 years old, every one sells.


Till next time go Sell your way to Success, Blog by Kyle Daines

No comments:

Post a Comment