Friday 24 August 2012

Sale Reps and Social Media

Running with you the Sales Rep

Past number of days I have been finalising my SME Owners workshop ,and been in Joburg meeting with clients.
Let me firstly thank those of you from, South Africa, USA, China, India, Israel, Russia, Germany, UK, UAE ,Australia for viewing my posts, and support.

On my travels I look out for Reps, and knock up a conversation, which includes, chatting about SM,
I am so surprised that very few "work LinkedIn" yep they do  some of the others, but more on the
"social level".

If I was a sales managers in a company I would think twice about employing a rep if they could not demonstrate that they use LinkedIn, and how they make it work for them, just to be in the game,
 this platform is for business. Reps working with LinkedIn I believe will find life alot more interesting, those who don't give our sales profession a bad name!

I met a sales lady, about 26 age, in the cell phone business(B2B), she had heard about LinkedIn, but had not taken action to check it out, good bad, indifferent!, you be the judge.

Recently I asked the sales groups that I am a member of via LinkedIn, What research to reps do on new prospects before your first face to face meeting, looking forward to feedback.

Till next time go sell your way to Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment